You need to enable your cookies to buy on this website.
Combo – BRP G4 Kit 36″ & Elka shock (front)
From 2087.71 $CADAdd to Cart
We ship worldwide !
The Stage 5 shocks are the top-end model featuring High-Flow technology, ultra-lightweight design and low-friction internal components. They are ideal for racers and enthusiasts who are looking for maximum performance and total control over all suspension parameters without compromise.
The Stage 4 shocks offer the performance of the latest technology in a package that is more accessible and easier to use. They are ideal for racers and weekend warriors who are looking for high-performance shocks with great adjustability of key parameters.
Fit on BRP G4 Summit X, SP and Freeride, our 36" Trenchers chromoly A-Arm kit enhance your snowmobile handling and are stronger than your stock a-arm. Our set comes with 2 upper a-arm and 2 lower a-arm.
For Freeride, you need to cut your OEM tie-rod.
- Shock: High-Speed Compression
- Shock: Low-Speed Compression
- Shock: Rebound
- Shock: Spring Preload
- Complete kit upper and lower a-arms
- High clearance design
- Chromoly steel
- Width: 36"
- Powder coated black
- Fit on BRP G4 Summit X, SP and Freeride
- For Freeride, you need to cut your OEM tie-rod.
- You can still bolt your stock swaybar
- *You will have to use your OEM ball joints and bushings*
- Ball joints extraction tool included
- Estimated installation time : 4 hours